- 450 gms White Flour
- 150 gms Light Rye Flour
- 10 gms salt
- 17 gms fresh yeast
- 2 x tablespoons Hemp Seeds (roughly ground)
- 420 gms water
- Mix the White and Rye flours in a bowl and add the salt.
- Then add a little of the flour from the bowl to the fresh yeast and mix thoroughly together.
- Then add the yeast mix to the main bowl and mix in like a cake mix.
- Place crush the Hemp Seeds roughly with a Pestle & Mortar. If some seeds remain whole this is fine.
- Add to mixture and then add the water and mix.
- Prepare the Dough and return to lightly flowered bowl and leave to rest for 1.5 hours: cover with T Towel.
- After 1.5 hours scoop out of bowl onto lightly floured work surface. Deflate with finger tips into flat round shape and then reform as a round.
- Return to bowl and leave to rest for a further 1 hour.
- After 1 hour scoop from bowl and deflate dough again. Shape into final shape for proving.
- Prove for 1 hour and then place in over to bake for 30 minutes.