- 250ml Sourdough Starter
- 100ml Water
- 250g Strong White Flour
- 100g Baked Potato Flesh, diced
- 12ml Olive Oil
- Chopped Rosemary
- 10g Maldon Salt
- Mix the starter with the flour, rosemary, oil and water in the bowl of a mixer on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and mix again for a further two minutes.
- Leave to rise until at least doubled in size
- Knock back, then knead in gently the diced potato
- Shape, then put into a well floured banneton and allow to rise again.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220C on a stone for between 30 – 45 minutes, depending on the shape of the loaf
Thanks for this recipe to Robin