- 3 cups stoneground flour
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp oil (can use rapeseed or olive oil)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- Combine all ingredients, and form into a dough. It should not be too sticky, but should bind well.
- Divide into 4 - 6 equal pieces, and roll each into a 6 - 8 inch circle
- Prick the surface of each circle, and pre-heat an oiled griddle, or a greased frying pan.
- Cook for a minute or so on each side, until light brown spots appear, and the bread puffs slightly.
- Serve with mezze, or
Thanks for this recipe to ....