450g Shipton Mill Organic Self-raising White Flour (113)
pinch baking powder
80g mixed dried fruit
20g coconut sugar
1. Turn on oven to 200°c.
2. Place flour, baking powder, salt and butter into a large bowl and rub together.
3. Add sugar and mixed fruit.
4. Slowly add the milk and gently bring together.
5. Roll out to about 2cm thick and cut using a fluted or plain cutter, place on greased baking tray.
6. Bake at 200°c for 5 minutes and then turn down oven to 160°c and bake for about 10 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.