1lb Einkorn wheat flour
8 oz butter or margarine
3 oz sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Splash of milk to bind dough
Plain flour for rolling out
Dark Chocolate large bar
1. Mix flour baking powder and sugar together,
2. Rub in the fat
3. Add enough milk to bind the dough.
4. Wrap dough in cling film and leave for half an hour.
5. Roll out dough to about 5mm thick and cut out
6. Place on greased baking tray and prick holes with a skewer
7. Bake for 10 - 15 mins at 180 Celsius until lightly browned
8. Remove from baking sheet with palette knife and cool
9. Melt chocolate
10. Turn all the biscuits over on cooling tray,
11. Using a palette knife apply melted chocolate to underside of biscuit
12. Draw a fork across the chocolate one way and then a skewer across the chocolate
90 degrees perpendicular to fork lines to get the feathered effect.
13. Allow to set then enjoy with a cuppa.