300g of Shipton Mill Organic Strong White Bread Flour
1 tbs of dried yeast
1 tbs sea salt
Glug of olive oil
Warm water to bind to a smooth, soft dough
Toppings...passata, black olives, green pepper, mozzarella, basil, tomatoes etc.
1. Pre heat oven to maximum heat and place a pizza stone into oven, if you have one
2. Mix together all the ingredients, in a food processor or by hand
3. Leave to rise for an hour, covered
4. Knead for 10 minutes on a floured surface, then split dough into two balls
5. Roll out each ball with a large, heavy rolling pin to around 1.5 cm thickness, flour your surface again and pinch around the edges to create a shallow edge
6. Add passata, toppings etc. as desired and (preferably using a pizza peel, or a flat baking tray) slide onto the pizza stone or a second baking tray
7. Bake for 6 - 7 minutes, then remove pizza, turn around 180 degrees and bake on the middle shelf without the pizza tray, to crisp the bottom, for around 2 minutes.
8. Add freshly ground black pepper, shredded basil leaves, rocket leaves etc. and serve!