100g plain flour
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder
3 tble spoons of honey/maple/golden syrup
1/2 cup of toasted hazelnuts (optional)
1. Melt the cacao or cocoa power with the coconut oil in a saucepan on a low heat.
2. Place the hazelnuts under the grill on a medium heat and toast for 5 - 10 minutes.
3. Mix all of the other ingredients together in a mixing bowl wording in the toasted hazelnuts and mix in the cacao/cocoa and coconut oil mix all together.
4. Pour into a loaf tin and place in the oven at gas 4/160c for w fan oven/180c for a non fan oven for 20 mins.
5. Remove from the oven let it cool, cut into 8 squares or smaller slabs and serve.