- 100g Heritage Blend - Stoneground Wholemeal Organic Flour (712)
- 325g Shipton Mill Organic Light Malthouse Flour
- 325g Organic White Flour No.4 (105
- 11g Organic Active Dry Yeast
- 30g olive oil
- 10g Sugar
- 14 g salt
- 460ml luckewarm water
1. Add all of the water to the yeast and leave to dissolve
2. Add the flour then add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix together until you have a dough
3. Knead the dough for around 8-10 mins
4. Place the worked dough into a bowl and cover with a cloth then leave to prove for 1 hour
5. Take out of bowl and knock out the air and leave on the works surface for 15 mins
6. Then reshape and place into a loaf tin and leave to rest again for 1hr and 30 mins.
7. After the second rest period place into an oven at 180 deg celsius (fan) for about 35 mins
8. Add around 1 Litre of boiled water into the oven (in a tray/container) cooking the bread with steam.
9. Remove from oven and take bread out of loaf tin.
10. Place the loaf back in the oven for a further 5-10 mins to finish off.