500 g No 4 White strong plain flour
generous glug olive oil
7g yeast (fast action)
1. Mix and knead all the ingredients by hand or machine for approx 10 mins
2. Leave to rest for about 1 hour
3. Reknead and turn and spread into a well-olive-oiled baking tray (about 40x20cm and 5-10 cm deep). Cover with oiled cling film and leave to rest until at least doubled in size (approx 1 hour).
4. Sprinkle with cumin seeds and cherry tomatoes (and sun dried if you choose), thyme (fresh or dried) and a sprinkling of coarse/sea salt and more oil.
5. Place in a hot oven (190 or top of an Aga) and cook for 20-25 mins or until just turning golden brown. Turn out to cool, or serve hot. Delicious!