- 400g Finest baker's white bread flour
- 250g water
- 150g sourdough starter of your choice
- 50g sprouted quinoa seed (soaked for 2 hours, sprouted for one day)
- 9g fine sea salt
- Mix the flour, water and starter togeter and leave for 20 minutes
- Add the sprouted quinoa and the salt, mix well and develop the dough either by hand or machine.
- Leave to rise in a warm place, (or if you are really busy put it in the fridge while you are out being occupied for the day)
- Shape into a single loaf and leave to rise until nearly doubled in size.
- Slash the loaf
- Bake in a very hot oven 230ºC - 240°C (preferaly on a hot baking stone or sheet with a hot casserole upended over it) for 10 min.
- Reduce the heat to 200°C and bake for a further 30 minutes or until it sounds hollow when tapped underneath.
Thanks for this recipe to ....