2cups + 2 tablespoons spelt flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp oil
3/4 cup almost boiling water
1) heat pan to medium heat
2) Add dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3) Add oil and water
4) knead until it forms a good pliable dough. (Approx 15 kneads)
5) break off a piece of dough about size of large golf ball. (keep bowl covered to prevent dough from drying out)
6) roll out onto a floured surface until paper thin
7) brush one side of your wrap with oil.
8) put wrap on pan,oil side down for 30 seconds.
9) flip wrap and cook on the other side for 30 seconds
10) cover with a tea towel to prevent drying out.
11) Eat immediately!
12) These can be kept in fridge, covered in a damp cloth and wrapped in clingfilm. I have never tried this as the wraps have always been eaten immediatel by my children! Rebekah