Ingredients: white spelt flour, yeast, coconut sugar, oil, salt, tomato purée, grated cheese
1) add a cup (280ml) warm,not hot, water to a mixing bowl.
2) sprinkle 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast onto water
3) sprinkle 2 tablespoons coconut sugar onto water which helps activate yeast
4) leave for 10 mins. Mixture will have become frothy if yeast is active
5) add a cup of white spelt flour, 1tablespoon oil (I use olive oil) and 1 1/4 teaspoons seasalt (my kids prefer pizza if I replace 1 cup white spelt for 1cup whole meal spelt)
6) mix at a low speed to roughly mix ingredients
7) add 2 more cups spelt flour. mix at high speed.
8) add flour until mixture is a good dough. Will be slightly sticky
9) put dough into a well greased deep bowl, Cover will teatowel and leave in warm place for 1 hour. ( I heat ove and turn off and leave dough in warmth)
10) dough can be rolled out. It will make 2 large pizzas. I roll out on grease proof paper which I then set on a pizza tray
11) spread tomato purée onto pizzas (I use Napolina double concentrate tube)
12) sprinkle cheese on top and cook 10-12 mins at 200