- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh sourdough starter
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 ½ medium bananas)
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, millet flour, salt and baking soda; set aside
- In a separate large mixing bowl cream together the butter, sugar, maple syrup and egg until light.
- Mix in the fresh sourdough and mashed banana.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 60 to 70 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool completely prior to slicing.