100 g Ground Almonds
150 g White Shipton Mill Flour
150 g Wholemeal Shipton Mill Flour
2 tsp dried rosemary
Warm water to make a soft dough.
1. Mix all all dry ingridents together in a bowl
2. Add warm water slowly, mixing together.
3. Contiune to add water gradulally you have a soft pliable dough, not too sticky
4. Divide into 8 equal pieces.
5. Roll into a round about 20cm across and about 1 to 2 mm thin. They are best lovely and thin.
6. Heat a frying pan or flat griddle until hot.
7. Dry fry until cooked and slighly 'char' spotted .
8. Serve with Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon or anything else you fancy.
9. Enjoy every mouthful!!!!