500g FRESH SALMON
500g FROZEN or FRESH PRAWNS
1 RED PEPPER
1 YELLOW PEPPER
1 LARGE RED ONION
1 MEDIUM COURGETTE
1/2 A TIN OF CHOPPED TOMATOES
1. Drizzle some olive oil into a shallow pan and heat on medoum to high heat. Once sizzling gently, place slamon skin side up onto heated oil. Turn heat to medium and let cook after seasoning salmon with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon.
2. Slice the peppers, courgette and onion and fry in 1 tablespoon of olive oil on a medium heat in a separate pan. Add chopped tomatoes bit by bit and cook until the water from the tomatoes dries up
3. Once the vegetables start to soften, add lemon, salt, pepper paprika to taste
4. Turn up the heat and cook the vegetables unil slightly chargrilled
5. Check the salmon and once it is cooked half way up, flip the salmon upside down, making sure there is enough oil still on the surface of the pan and continue frying gently. Depending on the size of fillet, The salmon will take anywehere between 10-15mins to cook. Salmon will be fully cooked when it is a lovely light pink colour all the way through and the meat is flaky
6. Fry the prawns (no need to defrost frozen ones) with a bit of sweet chilli sauce. This should only take a few minutes. Be careful not to overcook the prawns.
7. Keep the salmon and vegetables on a very low heat to keep from cooling down too much as you cook the prawns
8. Serve seafood on top of the vegetables and sprinkle with rocket leaves and toasted sesame seeds