1 lb Shipton Mill's strong bread flour
2 eggs beaten
4 ozs melted butter
handful black olives destoned
bunch parsley and rosemary
1 tbs olive oil
packet feta cheese cubed
pinch salt and ground black pepper
splash cider vinegar,
- heat oil in pan and fry onions until soft (10 minutes), add chopped garlic and cook gently for 5 more minutes.
- add parsley, rosemary, chopped black olives, cubed feta, cider vinegar, pinch salt, pepper, sugar, stir well and leave to cool
- meanwhile in a large bowl mix flour, dried yeast, add beaten eggs, melted and cooled butter, warm water, knead together adding more flour if necessary.
- tip onion mixture into dough and knead all together adding more flour to make a manageable consistency and knead for a further 5 minutes.
- put into oiled loaf tins and leave to prove in a warm place for 1 hour.
- bake in a preheated hot oven for 20 minutes, lower heat to 200 deg C and bake for a further 20 minutes.
leave to cool on wire rack, slice, butter and enjoy!