I got tired of the very sophisticated chocolate cakes. Not matter how scrumptious.
I was longing to find a easy recipe that would please the entire family and also fit into each child lunch box.
150g dark chocolate 70/100
120g salted butter
110g granulated sugar
30g ground almond
1. Preheat oven 180C
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a small non sticky pan. Leave it to cool down.
3. In a separate bowl, wisk sugar and eggs energetically until white and fluffy. Add flour and almond.
4. Pour the chocolate and butter mix into the mixture. Stir well.
5. Pour in a small greased mould - I use a 17x17cm square mould
6. Cook for 20min. The knife blade should come out dry.
You can eat warm or cold. With ice cream, wisked whipped cream, a spoonfull of redberries when on season, or just naked.
Here it's decorated with a Florence ornament stencil cut out by one of my children.