This recipe has been developed using Tower's gluten free digital bread maker, set to the dedicated gluten free programme.
- 220ml lactose free milk alternative (I use an organic coconut milk drink)
- 1 tsp ground sea salt flakes
- 2 tbsp organic sugar
- 3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 organic egg whites
- 1 tsp organic white wine vinegar
- 120g Shipton Mill organic white rice flour
- 120g Shipton Mill organic buckwheat flour
- 60g Shipton Mill sorghum flour
- 80g Shipton Mill organic tapioca starch
- 40g organic arrowroot
- 2 tsp easy bake active yeast
Place the liquid, salt, sugar and oil into the bread maker pan.
Whisk the egg whites and vinegar to form soft peaks.
Blend all of the flours in a bowl using a whisk then alternately add spoons of the egg whites and the flour blend to the bread pan.
Add the yeast to a well on top of the mixture in the bread pan.
Set the machine to the gluten free setting and return in three hours to beautiful fresh baked gluten and lactose free bread.