For the dough
50g active starter
500g white bread flour
9g fine sea salt
45g olive oil for coating the pan
Rosemary, Garlic cloves, Flaky salt
1) In the evening, mix your starter, water, and honey in a large bowl. Add the flour and salt and mix to combine. The dough will be very sticky.
2) Cover your bowl with a wet towel and let the dough rise overnight at room temperature (21°C) for about 15 hours. The dough should double in size by the morning.
3) In the morning, pour the olive oil onto a pan or casserole dish. Evenly coat the bottom and sides. Tip your dough into the pan, and then flip it over so that both sides of the dough are coated in the oil. Cover the dough again, and let it rest for 2 hours.
4) Use your fingertips to dimple the dough, and add your additional toppings.
5) Bake the focaccia for 25 to 30 minutes at 220 °C