200g Malted Flour
150g 3 malts & sunflower brown flour
200g Whoelmeal flour
1 teaspoon dough improver
1.5 teaspoon quick yeast
2 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
1.5 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
2 tablespoon rice bran oil
300ml cold filtered water.
1. Put the blade in the bread machine bowl.
2. Put the yeast in first, followed by the flour and the dough improver.
3. Then add the sugar then the salt.
4. Add the oil.
5. Put the bowl in the beread machine and add the water.
6. i set it to wholemeal and dough. it takes 3 hours 15 minutes.
7. Take the dough out making sure the blade isnt in it.
8. Line the tin or grease it. Put the dough in and leave it i to rise.
9. When its ready to go in the oven I bake it at about 170C for 35 - 40 mins.
10. I leave it to cool overnight, then slice and freeze. I seperate each slice with baking paper (which I reuse) and put in my hand made bread bag.
I have 2 slices every morning with butter and marmite it's yummy!