Organic cake flour: 300g
Vegetable oil: 70g
Lye water: 20g, which is made of 5 g sodium carbonate and 15 g water (baking soda 200 degree 10mins in oven, converted to sodium carbonate)
salt: 1g 1/8 teaspoon
1. Mix the ingredients to make the dough
2. Rest the dough for 2 hours.
3. Make the red bean paste fillings.
4. Divide the dough to 25 g each, and fillings to 30g each
5. Wrap the dough with fillings into a ball. Press the mold to
make the moon cake.
6. Preheat oven to 180 °C, bake for 5 minutes brush egg wash, 165°C bake for 5 minutes brush egg wash again, 165°C bake for another 20 mins.