Mini-skillet Sourdough Crumpets
- 150g Sourdough Discard
- 1/2 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Table Salt
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1. Pre-heat a straight sided non-stick mini skillet or frying pan (approx. 12cm diameter) to a medium heat.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. The mixture will start to bubble straight away.
3. Pour half the batter into the skillet & turn down to a low heat.
4. After approx. 5 mins or when most of the bubbles on top have popped, carefully turn the crumpet over.
5. Cook the remaining side for 30-60 seconds, or until golden brown.
6. Repeat for the second crumpet using the remaining batter.