You will need:
100g butter, plus extra to grease
100g dark chocolate, chopped
150g light brown soft sugar
3 large eggs
½ tsp vanilla extract
50g plain flour
single cream, to serve
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Butter 6 ramekins and place on a baking tray
2. Melt 100g butter and 100g chopped dark chocolate over a pan of hot water and stir until smooth. Set aside to cool down a little for 15 minutes
3. Using an electric hand whisk, mix in 150g light brown soft sugar, 3 large eggs, one at a time, followed by ½ tsp vanilla extract and finally 50g plain flour. Divide the mixture among the ramekins.
4. You can either put the mixture in the fridge, or freezer until you're ready to bake them. These can be cooked straight from frozen for 16 mins, or bake now for 10-12 mins until the tops are firm to the touch but the middles still feel wobbly.
5. Serve hot with ice cream of your choice or serve with cream. Love it with brandy butter too.