1T melted butter combined with 1 beaten egg and 6 ounces of milk. Add these to the dry ingredients listed below :-
115g/ 3/4 cup of einkorn flour OR Heritage Blend Wholesome White Organic Flour, 1teaspoon baking powder, 1/4tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon (opt), 1T sugar (opt)
1. Mix all ingredients together well, to a smooth thick pouring consistency.
2. Cover and leave to rest for about 8 minutes so the mixture thickens somewhat.
3. Heat a large thick based pan or girdle - adding a little cooking oil to lubricate the surface. I only grease the pan once and find that enough lubrication remains to cook the whole batch.
4. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the saucepan once heated (on medium high). Flip the drop scones over with a spatula after a couple of minutes - when lots of bubbles appear.
5. Store on a warm plate until all the scones/pancakes are cooked.
6. Butter and eat with strawbberry jam and top with cream or any other toppings you like. Enjoy!