Ingredients: must be at room temperature!
200g caster sugar
200g unsalted butter
4 medium eggs
200g Shipton Mill Gluten Free All-Purpose flour
2 pinches salt
2 level tsp GF baking powder
1. Pre-heat fan oven to 170˚C.
2. Butter and line 2 x 8inch sponge tins with parchment discs.
3. Weigh the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
4. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar together with an electric whisk until light and fluffy.
5. Add the eggs one at a time beating well between each addition.
6. Carefully fold in the dry ingredients.
7. Divide mixture between the 2 tins and bake for 30 mins.
8. Leave to cool in tin a few minutes, then loosen with palette knife and turn out on to wire rack.
9. When cool sandwich together with jam and whipped cream, decorate with rose petals and little fruits and flowers.