Gluten & Dairy Free Cupcakes
Prep time: 10 mins - Cook time: 15/20 mins - Servings: 18 Standard Cupcakes
150g Shipton Mill All Purpose Flour
150g Castor Sugar
150g Vegetable Oil
3 (150g) Eggs
1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla Extract
1 tsp (4g) Baking Powder
1/2 tsp (2.5g) Salt
1/4 tsp Xantham Gum
1. Preheat oven to 350F, 180C, 160C Fan
2. Prepare cupcake cases/moulds.
3. Stir together flour, baking powder, xantham gum & salt in a bowl.
4. In a large bowl beat the eggs, oil & vanilla until smooth.
5. Add sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
6. Add flour mixture and beat until there are no lumps. (Batter will be thin)
7. Fill each case 1/3 full of cake mix (30g in a standard cake case)
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Use clean skewer test.
9. Cool in cases on a wire rack.