1 Cup Gluten Free Whole oats
1 Cup Gluten Free Oat flour
½ Cup Brown sugar
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Baking powder,
½ Cup Almond milk
¼ Cup Melted butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Fresh blueberries
½ Cup Chopped walnuts
1/3 Cup Shredded coconut (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 170C / 150C Fan. Grease an 8” square baking dish.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (except coconut) in one bowl, and wet in another.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry, mix well, then fold in fruit & nuts.
4. Spread mixture into greased dish and top with coconut.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven for about 25-35 mins, until coconut is toasted.
6. Remove from oven and cool in the dish for 10 mins before cutting.
You can swap the fresh blueberries for frozen. Why not swap blueberries for dried
apple & add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
Dried apricots, apple & raisins works well too.