Ingredients - to make one loaf in a standard loaf tin
250gm cut malted rye grains
2 tsp dried yeast
2 tblsp treacle or molasses
125g dark rye flour
2 tsp salt
250gm trilogy seeds ( mix of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and linseeds)
1. Soak the rye grains in 250ml boiling water and set aside for 30 mins.
2. When the rye grains are ready pu all the ingredients - including the soaked rye grains into a large bowl and add 150ml warm water.
3. Stir well for about 2 mins.
4. Leave to rise in a plastic bag in a warm place for 1hr.
5. Oil the tin well and scatter with rolled oats.
6. Pour mixture into tin, pushing into the corners and levelling the surface.
7. Bake at 200C for 10 mins and then 180C for 45 mins.
Note: I have found that the only reliable way to tell if it is fully cooked is to cut in half and inpect the centre