500g shipton mill wholemeal flour
500g shipton mill white flour
30g fresh yeast or 14g dried
500ml lukewarm water
100ml lukewarm milk
4 tbs of oil
2 tsp salt
makes 6 pots
1. put the yeast in a bowl with the water and milk and leave for 5-10minutes until it begins to form bubbles.
2. add both flour, oil and salt. Using a dough hook mix for 5minutes on medium speed or mix in a bowl and knead for 10minutes until smooth. leave in a warm place to rise for an hour (or doubled it's size)
3. knead again to knock out the air for a few minutes. Grease the inside of the flower pots and place baking paper inside to stop the dough from sticking.
4. Weigh the dough into 6 equal balls and place in each pot, brush with a little milk, cover with a kitchen towel and leave to rise for an hour.
5. Pre-heat oven at 200c. Once risen again, place in oven for 20-30minutes