Ingredients, (using all Shipton Mill organic flours)
- 2tbsp dark rye flour
- 6 tbsp Italian ciabatta
- 6 chopped sundried tomatoes plus oil
- handful freshly picked fennel seeds
- mugful rye sourdough starter
- 1tsp sea salt
- extra cooled boiled water
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients into a thick batter-like consistency and leave overnight.
- In the morning add extra Italian ciabatta flour for a kneadable dough and knead for several minutes
- put dough into an oiled tin and leave for two hours to prove.
- bake in a preheated hot oven for 30 minutes.
- lower heat to 200 degrees C and bake for 10 more minutes
- cool on a wire tray