1 KG No.4 White Organic flour
630 mls hand warm water
15g instant yeast
2 dessert spoons pumpkin seeds
2 dessert spoons flax seeds
1. Make doigh and knead for 10 mins until silky smooth
2. Allow to prove until doubled in size
3. Divide dough into 4 equal quantities and stretch and fold into a roll that will fit comfortably in a loaf tin
4. Allow to prove once more till doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 220C fan
6. Deeply slash each the middle of each loaf once across the long axis of the tin.
7. Bake for 10 minutes and reduce heat to 200C fan. Continue to bake for 25 - 30mins depending on how you like your crust.
8. Remove from tins onto rack to cool.
9. Use one for immediate use and freeze the other 3 loaves for later in the week.