1) Soak overnight in 600ml of water 100g of pitted organic Deglet Nour dates.
2) Add mixture into a food processor along with 5 very ripe organic bananas and 2 teaspoons of organic cacao powder.
3) Blend ingredients together until smooth.
4) Add 200g of Shipton Mill Organic Maize Flour & 200g of Shipton Mill Organic Tapioca Starch to wet mixture and blend together until smooth.
5) Pour mixture into suitable steaming bowl and steam for 20-25mins.
6) Leave to fully cool down and then cut into desired "bars" or "chunks" as required. Best done after a few hours in the fridge.
7) Lasts in fridge for 4 days but freezes extremely well which is what I usually do.