850g strong white flour
100g caster sugar
20g fast action dried yeast
165g unsalted butter
400ml whole milk
- Heat the milk in a sausepan and bring to boil, take off the heat.
- Add the butter to the milk and stir until melted
- Add all the dry ingredients ans the eggs to a table top mixer, mix on a low speed.
- Slowly add the milk and butter mixture.
- gradually turn up to full spead and mix for 5-10 mins
- Cover with cling film and leave for 1 hr on until doubled in size.
- Split the dough into equal balls (i make 12 at 120g each), Shape into buns and leave on a baking tray to double in size (30min-1hr)
- Pre heat oven to 180'c
- Milk glaze the top off the buns and bake for 10-12 mins
- Take out the oven and milk glaze again, leave to cool.