330g White Strong Bread Flour
55g Biodynamic Stoneground Wholemeal Flour
55g Irish Soda Coarse Brown Bread Flour
110g Soft Cake and Pastry White Flour
2tsp Bicarbonate Soda
7g Sea Salt
100g Cranberries (if using frozen, use from frozen; they keep their shape better)
380g Sour Milk (sour with 2tsp lemon juice, leave for 30 minutes to sour). Can also Buttermilk instead.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add cranberries, mix lightly.
- Add soured milk (buttermilk) and quickly mix to form a dough . Do not knead.
- Form into a round and place on a baking stone / baking tray.
- Cut a cross on the top (if prefered lightly dust with white flour).
- Bake at 220c for 45 minutes. Check fully baked before resting to cool on a wire tray.