As far this is our favourite recipe and my little one loves helping and cutting dinosaur shaped cookies.
250 g plain flour
120 g icing sugar
125 g unsalted butter
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place baking parchment on baking tray. I use baking silicon mat for the cookie cutting and baking so transfer is not required.
3. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add butter (soft but not melted), egg and icing sugar.
4. Mix all together to fine consistency of a dough ball. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for an hour.
5. Use a straight rolling pin, which is designed to roll the dough out to a consistent width. Roll out dough to 3-4 mm.
6. Use any cookie cutters you like.
7. Transfer cookies onto baking tray and place them in the oven.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes
I store them in a tin for up to a week.