1200g Strong wholemeal flour
4g Active dried yeast (the yellow tin)
1. Mix all the ingredients into a large container until no dry flour showing.
2. Tip dough out onto the workbench and form into a rough ball.
3. Oil the walls of the container with vegetable oil and please the dough back into it.
4. Cover loosely with a lid or a plastic bag and rest overnight. 12-14 hours.
5. Knock back and divide into four pieces. I did 3 at 650g and what was left.
6. Mould into a ball and rest on the bench for 20 minutes.
7. Mould into the final shape and place on a baking tray.
8. The final proof will be in the region of 2 hours.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 230°C.