- 50g organic Wheat Flour
- 100ml Water
- 1/2 Table spoon dry yeast
- 15ml Olive Oil or any Oil you fancy
- 10g Salt
- 400g mix of organic Rye and Spelt Flour
- 75g seeds like Sunflower-, Pumpkin-, Hemp Seeds or nuts al gusto
Get the dough started:
- Mix the 50g organic Wheat Flour, 100ml Water and 1/2 Table spoon dry yeast and stir gently until the mix looks homogenous
- Leave for 45min, until it shows a good amount of bubbles.
Baking the Bruffins:
- Add 15ml Olive Oil or any Oil you fancy, 10g Salt and 400g mix of organic Rye and Spelt Flour
- Knock back, then knead gently, and add the 75g seeds like Sunflower-, Pumpkin-, Hemp Seeds or nuts al gusto
- Shape, then put into a well floured muffin tray. Make sure you only half fill the mould.
- Leave overnight in the oven to rise. Dough will double in size!
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220C for between 35 – 40 minutes.