- 115g Unsalted Butter/Stork
- 200g Granulated Sugar
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1tbs Vanilla Extract
- 175g Plain Flour from Shipton Mill
- 1/2 tbs Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 200-300g Chocolat Cips Chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C
2. Melt the butter until liquid
3. Add sugar and cocoa powder in to butter and beat for couple of minutes.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat again
5. add in plain Shipton flour, baking powder and sald and beat until a brownie looking cookie dough is formed
6. add in the chocolate cips and fold through
7. scoop the dough onto the trays (5cm icecream scoop works well), mixture is quite soft!
8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.