400g Shipton Mill Organic Strong White Bread Flour
400g Shipton Mill Organic Light Malthouse Flour
11g Organic Active Dry Yeast
30g olive oil
14 g salt
440g luckewarm water
- Add all of the water to the yeast and leave to dissolve
- Add the flour then add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix together until you have a dough
- Knead the dough for around 8 mins
- Place the worked dough into a bowl and cover with a cloth then leave for 1hr.
- Shape and place into a loaf tin and leave to rest again for 1hr
- After the second rest period place into an oven at 180 deg celsius (fan) for about 30 mins
- Remove from oven and take bread out of loaf tin.
- Place the loaf back in the oven for a further 8-10 mins to finish off.