500g Shipton Mill 3 Malts and Sunflower Brown Flour
10g Fresh yeast
- Mix all the ingredients together and then knead well for about 5 minutes
- Place in a bowl, cover and leave to prove for 1 hour
- Gently knead for about 1 minute to “knock back” the dough
- Place back in bowl. Cover and leave for an “intermediate prove of 15minutes
- Then quickly mould the dough place in an oiled tin or well-floured proving basket cover and leave in a warm place for a final 45 minute prove
- Bake at 210°C for 35-40 minutes. Cool for 1 hour before slicing.