So delicious!!! These wraps are so soft and light and served with scrambled egg they are heavenly!!!!
100 g Ground Almonds
150 g White Shipton Mill Flour
150 g Wholemeal Shipton Mill Flour
2 tsp dried rosemary
Warm water to make a soft dough.
1. Mix all all dry ingridents together in a bowl
2. Add warm water slowly, mixing together.
3. Contiune to add water gradulally you have a soft pliable dough, not too sticky
4. Divide into 8 equal pieces.
5. Roll into a round about 20cm across and about 1 to 2 mm thin. They are best lovely and thin.
6. Heat a frying pan or flat griddle until hot.
7. Dry fry until cooked and slighly 'char' spotted .
8. Serve with Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon or anything else you fancy.
9. Enjoy every mouthful!!!!
Added by: Kerensa Hobbs
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers