Super easy recipe that will give you soft, gooey & crunchy cookies every time!
225g Softened Butter
110g Light Brown Sugar
275g T55 Flour From Shipton Mill
1 Tsp Mixed Spice
75g Chocolate Chips (Choose Between White,Milk Or Dark Chocolate- Or Use A Mix Of All Three!)
1. Preheat the oven at 170C
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl or in a food mixer until it is soft & fluffy
3. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Sift the flour into the mixture and add mixed spice
5, Bring the mixture together in a figure of eight until it forms a dough
6. Using your hands, make walnut sized balls and place them slightly apart from eachother on a tray covered with baking parchment.
7. Flatten the balls with the back of a fork and bake them in the oven for around 15 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top
8. Place the cookies onto a cooling rack and leave them there for around 15 mins
Added by: Ameena Nur
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.