Quick, simple and oh so yummy! This recipe can easily be halved, but it's best to make the whole batch because they store amazingly well in the freezer.
225g Softened Butter
110g Light Brown Sugar
275g T55 Flour From Shipton Mill
1 Tsp Mixed Spice
75g Chocolate Chips (Choose Between White,Milk Or Dark Chocolate- Or Use A Mix Of All Three!)
1. Preheat the oven at 170C
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl or in a food mixer until it is soft & fluffy
3. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Sift the flour into the mixture and add mixed spice
5, Bring the mixture together in a figure of eight until it forms a dough
6. Using your hands, make walnut sized balls and place them slightly apart from eachother on a tray covered with baking parchment.
7. Flatten the balls with the back of a fork and bake them in the oven for around 15 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top
8. Place the cookies onto a cooling rack and leave them there for around 15 mins
Added by: Ameena Nur
We love to see what you've been baking, but are just updating this section at the moment - we will be able to accept new community recipes in the near future, please don't try to upload in the meantime as we won't be able to accept the photo or send a voucher yet.
If you add one of your own baking recipes with a photo to the Shipton Mill website, we will send you a voucher for 5% off your next order from the Flour Direct shop.
It's very easy, just click here to visit your " My Shipton Mill" page to get started.