Super easy recipe that will give you soft, gooey & crunchy cookies every time!
225g Softened Butter
110g Light Brown Sugar
275g T55 Flour From Shipton Mill
1 Tsp Mixed Spice
75g Chocolate Chips (Choose Between White,Milk Or Dark Chocolate- Or Use A Mix Of All Three!)
1. Preheat the oven at 170C
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl or in a food mixer until it is soft & fluffy
3. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Sift the flour into the mixture and add mixed spice
5, Bring the mixture together in a figure of eight until it forms a dough
6. Using your hands, make walnut sized balls and place them slightly apart from eachother on a tray covered with baking parchment.
7. Flatten the balls with the back of a fork and bake them in the oven for around 15 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top
8. Place the cookies onto a cooling rack and leave them there for around 15 mins
Added by: Ameena Nur
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers