A light fruity Christmas jam packed with berries and fruits with a hint of jasmine flower and rose fragrant.
1 Cup strong Jasmine flower tea
50g dried cranberries
50g Goji berries
50g glace' cherries
25g candied peel
175g caster sugar
250 Shipton Mill organic SR white flour
Rind of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon mixed spice
1 teaspoon essence of rose water
1. Soak the fruits in the Jamine tea overnight.
2. Cream butter and sugar together.
3. Add beaten eggs. Then add in the liqueur
4. fold in the flour, spice, lemon rindand roase water.
5. Line a loaf tin with greasproof paper. Grease well. Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tin.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven Gas mark 4/ 180C for 45 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack. Decorate the cake with icing suger, Glace' cherries or mazipan hollies and berries.
Added by: Victoria
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.