A light fruity Christmas jam packed with berries and fruits with a hint of jasmine flower and rose fragrant.
1 Cup strong Jasmine flower tea
50g dried cranberries
50g Goji berries
50g glace' cherries
25g candied peel
175g caster sugar
250 Shipton Mill organic SR white flour
Rind of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon mixed spice
1 teaspoon essence of rose water
1. Soak the fruits in the Jamine tea overnight.
2. Cream butter and sugar together.
3. Add beaten eggs. Then add in the liqueur
4. fold in the flour, spice, lemon rindand roase water.
5. Line a loaf tin with greasproof paper. Grease well. Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tin.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven Gas mark 4/ 180C for 45 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack. Decorate the cake with icing suger, Glace' cherries or mazipan hollies and berries.
Added by: Victoria
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers