Eckington Manor Cookery School with it’s state of the art, spacious open plan classroom is located on a working farm set in beautiful countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds.
The wide variety of cookery courses running throughout the year from Easy Entertaining and Exclusively Men to Bread & Baking and Great British Classics, provide a hands on opportunity for guest students to learn new skills, recipes and create delicious dishes whilst picking up some expert culinary tips.
• Hands on cookery courses from 1 – 3 days
• Cookery demonstrations and Aga courses
• Small groups – all levels of ability
• Ingredients sourced from local producers
• Corporate team building events & private parties
• Luxurious accommodation available
Tel: 01386 751600
Added by: webmaster
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.