Ingredients (makes 4 pizza bases):
300g strong white flour
200g Tipo 00 flour (or plain flour)
310g lukewarm water (62% hydration)
80g sourdough starter
10g oilve oil
1. Dissolve salt in water, add starter and mix it well.
2. Add the flour and mix/knead it until no dry bits remain. Rest for 30 minutes.
3. Add the oil, knead and rest for 30 minutes.
4. Knead it or stretch & fold, make into a smooth ball.
6. Bulk ferment in an oiled bowl for 4 hours. Shouldn't be massive. You're looking for a "semi rise"
7. Divide into 4 balls. 900g dough in total,divided into four 225g balls.
8. Fold the doughs into each other and make them into balls. Cover and proof at room temperature for 4-5 hours.
9. Place in the fridge between 12-24 hours. Or bake immediately.
10. Take the doughs out of the fridge, use mix of Tipo 00/Semolina flour to dust them, and stape the into pizza bases. Move air towards the edges.
11. Add toppings.
12. Bake at 250c/maximum temperature on a preheated cast iron pan (or baking steel) for 10-15 minutes.