100g self-raising flour
100g oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 knob butter
A little butter for cooking
1. Mix together flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt
2. Add egg with milk, whisk in to dry ingredients to make a thick smooth batter.
3. Mix in a knob of melted butter, and gently stir in half of the blueberries
4. Heat a teaspoon of butter in a large cast iron frying pan.
5. Drop a large tablespoonful of the batter for each pancake. Make three or four pancakes at a time.
6. Cook until small bubbles appear on the surface then turn
7. Serve with toppings