This recipe may be of interest to people who have slight wheat intolerance.
250g Spelt flour
Mix to a smooth slack dough and stand at room temperature for 12 - 20 hours
NEXT DAY DOUGH
1kg Spelt Flour
2½g Malt extract
1. Mix dough to a fully developed dough. Finished dough temperature should be 26-28°C.
2. Stand in bulk for 30-45 minutes.
3. Scale dough into the size you require, mould into shape.
4. Prove at room temperature for 40-50 minutes covered with a plastic bag.
5. Bake in oven at 220°C/425°F/Gas mark 7 for 35-40 minutes depending on size.
Added by: NaomiS
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers