Crunchy and super tasty sourdough bagguetes.
*250g sourdough starter
* 350g white spelt flour
* 180ml water
* 12-14g salt
1. Put aside 2 table spoons of sourdough starter for next baking.
2. In the bowl mix 250g sourdough starter with spelt flour and water and salt.
3. Let rise for about 2 hours. Fold the dough once during that time.
4. Move the dough onto a lightly floured surface and split into two pieces. Stretch each dough with fingers into the shape of rectangle.
5. Shape the bagguetes - roll up and move onto baking paper on the baking tray. Leave to rise one more hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 230C. Make a few cuts on the top of the bagguetes. Possibly sprinkle with seeds. Bake at 230C first ten minutes. Then another 15-20 minutes at 200C. Leave to cool down.
Added by: Zuzana Paluskova
Due to a temporary suspension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to the Republic of Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here. Deliveries to Northern Ireland can now begin again.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers