Organic Spelt Flour Chappatis (Flatbreads) you can eat with Soups and Cooked Vegetables
- 2 Cups of White Organic Spelt Flour
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water as needed
- Pinch of Salt
To make 5 flatbreads
1) In a large bowl stir the flour and salt together
2) Slowly add the warm water, until dough is formed (similar to pizza dough)
3) Separate the dough into 5 individual round balls
4) Flatten the round dough balls with your hands, then sprinkle some Spelt flour onto both sides of the slightly flattened dough
5) Now flatten the dough into a flatbread with a rolling pin, turning the sides over until formed into a round shape
6) Cook both sides on a hot frying pan until brown spots appear on both sides
7) Follow this proceedure for the next 4 dough balls
8) Wahey, you'll have your tasty flatbreads! :)
Added by: waljitkaur
We are beyond excited to announce the launch our first cookbook with Headline Publishing.
“A Handful Of Flour” explores a myriad of flours and their different flavours, in a selection of well-worked classic recipes with a fresh and contemporary twist.
More than just a baking book, this is a book to introduce you to cooking with flour in general, from popular and classic varieties to ancient grains and gluten free flours.