Easy to eat, easy to bake yet delicious
I got tired of the very sophisticated chocolate cakes. Not matter how scrumptious.
I was longing to find a easy recipe that would please the entire family and also fit into each child lunch box.
150g dark chocolate 70/100
120g salted butter
110g granulated sugar
30g ground almond
1. Preheat oven 180C
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a small non sticky pan. Leave it to cool down.
3. In a separate bowl, wisk sugar and eggs energetically until white and fluffy. Add flour and almond.
4. Pour the chocolate and butter mix into the mixture. Stir well.
5. Pour in a small greased mould - I use a 17x17cm square mould
6. Cook for 20min. The knife blade should come out dry.
You can eat warm or cold. With ice cream, wisked whipped cream, a spoonfull of redberries when on season, or just naked.
Here it's decorated with a Florence ornament stencil cut out by one of my children.
Added by: MaBeCa
Due to a temporary susension of some services by couriers, we are currently unable to offer delivery to Ireland, or overseas. This is being looked into urgently, and as soon as services resume we’ll update you here.
If you live in Ireland, please don’t order for the moment, as we are unable to get the order to you.
Keep safe and well
The Shipton Millers